Thursday, March 23, 2006

PRIMETIME.COM

Candace Bushnell, Stephanie Klein, Jessica Cutler... and Belle? That's right. According to today's New York Post article, PRIMETIME.COM, we're the ladies filling up the evening television slots with our tales and tell-alls about Big City life. Producers are eyeing our works--and our lives--for dishy, sexy, universally appealing television shows and silver screen adaptations.

Who would I cast as my feisty and determined yet naive and vulnerable blonde protagonist? The ultimate steel magnolia--Reese Witherspoon, of course!

After y'all check out Mandy Stadtmiller's fun "New York Post" article, skip on over to (what will soon be) my new home: Belleinthebigapple.com. Stick with me, y'all--I promise we're goin' fun places...

No comments:

Post a Comment