Friday, November 17, 2006

“Southern Belle, Hostess Diva”

dinnerdiva.jpgI ate lobster before I could pronounce it. I planned the family’s southern road trips around food exits (peaches, pecans, turkey farms). Summers in Europe were more about markets, vineyards and specialty food stores than museums.
And then I met my Chef…
Y’all know I’m an hopeless foodie but I bet you had no idea this mild obsession began at such a young age. Check out Bella magazine’s, “From Southern Belle to Hostess Diva” for embarassing tidbits about my childhood (Mamma does an impersonation of me before I could pronounce my “r’s”–thanks Mom) and an inside peak into my cooking/entertaining guide, “Fresh Affairs.”
I think Mamma did me in when she packed pate’ de foie gras for our road trip to Disney World…

No comments:

Post a Comment